Saturday, May 3, 2008

The Interview

Well I had my interview yesterday. I got all ready and arrived about 20 min early. Another candidate was in there when I arrived though she wouldn't be my first choice based on what she did. Finally it is my turn I am told that the table ad chair in the middle of the room are for me. There were not 7 people like I was told but only 5. One of which I had interview with before. I am told that I have 20 min to answer questions and a 10 min lesson. OK Im ready. I answer my questions it seems like it is taking forever. Time for the lesson I describe it and hand things out. They do the first part then decided it was a waste of time to do the second. When they didn't want to do the second part all I am thinking is shoot Im screwed. In my lesson they had to write a friendly letter, hand it to a friend to read it and draw the monster, then the letter and drawing could me handed back and we would discuss if they were the same. Without the drawing of the monster we couldnt discuss it. So my whole interview that should have taken 30 min took just about 15min. Then I was told there are no openings at this time but it is expected to know of some in 2 weeks if I dont hear from them I have to call. So really I dont think it went to well but who knows maybe they understood and saw where I was going and didnt need the rest of the lesson. better luck to me next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment