Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Avery June

I know I keep having excuses for not writing. Truth is life is getting in the way. There is always an excuse. There are things going on that I just an not ready to share (I am blogging them just not publishing). Then there is every day stuff that is just plain dull. And with things arnt dull or private they are BUSY. And I mean super busy. Like this last week my sister gave birth at just over 27 weeks.

My new niece is Avery June. She was born 2lb3oz and 14 inches long. She has a long fight ahead of her but she is a fighter. She is strong. So needless to say things have been busy. I need to tell you about pumpkins and all that and maybe I will load the pictures tomorrow. But for now please stay with me things will get interesting soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment