Tuesday, March 22, 2011

back seat bloging

Did you miss me? I know I am a bad blogger. Life tends to get in the way of keeping others involved or informed of life.

Life: I am on a total spring cleaning kick. So far I have finished the boys room, the 2 front most closets, both bathroom, and one of our bedroom closets. Not to mention when I sent the boys and Erick away for the weekend so I could shampoo the carpets, organize the toys and rearrange the living room. Erick has been busy with work as usual.

The boys: Potty training has entered the house. Ethan is really good and Owen likes candy. This fills my days most days. Trips to the bathroom, washing hands, next kid and repeat. It never fails that if one had to go they both do. Heaven forbid I have to go. Owen will argue with you that it is his turn to go. They are so smart and so different. Ethan loves to sing and read. Owen is a mans man and is rough but is also a wimp and cant take what he dishes.

The pregnancy: I have to admit that being pregnant with one is a lot different than with 2. And I also think the first 1/2 of pregnancy is boring. People always ask how you are and whats going on but really nothing is going on and no one wants to hear about gas. Now things are starting to get interesting. This week we can feel the baby from the outside. Erick has felt it a few times. This baby for sure likes the attention more than the boys did.

I have an appointment Friday and that is when we will get the date for my next u/s. Many of you know but for those that dont know....Erick and I have decided to not only find out the gender this time but to let you all in on it. May 21st we are going to have a party to announce. I cant wait to have some fun and food with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment