Sunday, May 15, 2011

All week

All week I have been trying to write this blog. All week I have been told by blogger sorry we are down try again later. Now it is 6 days after the belly picture and 5 days after the u/s and it seems really silly to tell you about it.

On Monday last I took a belly picture...
26 weeks

On Tuesday Erick and I headed to the OB for my monthly check and an u/s. I put on another 3lbs so I am up a total of 12 lbs now. The Dr says I can gain 12 more and he would still be happy. My blood pressure is good. I passed my GD test. I signed the paperwork to make this our last baby. I go back in 4 weeks. After that appointment I start going every 2 weeks. My OBs office holds a drawing every month. Whenever you go in you fill out a paper and put your name in. Last month my only appointment was on the 29th. I guess that was lucky because I got a call saying I won the prize basket just before my appointment. After I scheduled my appointment they handed me my basket. It is AWESOME. It had a cooler bag, diaper bag, formula, coupons, books, milk storage bottles and more.

And because I know this is what you really want u/s pics




No comments:

Post a Comment