Thursday, August 21, 2008

18 weeks


.
Your fetuses have become amazingly mobile (at least compared to you), passing the hours yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking and swallowing. And, babbies are finally big enough that you'll be able to feel those movements soon.

Sooner then we all think. I am feeling the babies almost daily. Not really feeling kicks all the time (though I do feel some small pops). Most of what I feel is roles. This week a really cool thing hppened. I felt one of the babies from the outside. I guess I just had my hand in the right place at the right time. The last exciting thing that happened this week is we registered. Our registry is set up at Target and Babies R Us (most items are at BRU). Before anyone family reads this and runs off and looks WE DO NOT and WILL NOT find genders out. Just because there is blue on the registry means nothing other than we decided a long time ago that yello blue and green stars and moons was our nurser theme.

EDIT: Wal-Mart was deleted because the staff at the store couldnt help me and wanted me to stand there forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment