Monday, August 18, 2008

Keep your 2 cents

We may be broke but we are happy and will do things the way we want. What is with people do they really think I want to know what worked for their kids 5...10...20 years ago. Hell half of the safety standards wernt in place then. I we dont ask for a tip then we dont want it. I dont care if you think the item I want is not needed or to expensive. If you think that then dont buy it for me. While we are at it what is with people hearing that we are having twins then asking us if we have seen jon and kate. Um just becasue someone is having twins does not make them like jon and kate. I just wish people would learn to butt out until asked. You dont have to like what we are doing you dont have to approve what we are doing. They are our kids and we make the rules.

1 comment:

  1. Amen!!!

    I personally LOVE hand-me-downs and have gotten a lot of them but only things that are a year or two old. I don't get much "advice" about baby stuff either since, most people who know me know my degree is in child development. I have a feeling my in-laws might try to hand out advice but I have been know for blunt replies to advice such as "well we don't do things like that now because we know better" or "that is interesting, because now we call it child abuse" (spanking issue).

    I am sorry people are giving you a hard time about it being twins. I don't know why people would compare the two. Twins is so different than sextuplets!

    (((((HUGS)))))))

    ReplyDelete