Sunday, June 28, 2009

6 months

OMG where has the time gone! My little babies are six months old.

Owen has taken on a dominate personality.


We are now getting geared up to crawl



We got to try crackers




Official 6 month pics








For comparison



And a few videos...

back and forth conversation


We know our names



Can you notice what we are doing?




Daddy's lessons on the apostrophes



My dear sweet boys:

It seems like just yesterday that I found out you were coming to me. Then in a blink you were here. We brought you home and have never looked back. The first time you looked into my eyes you stole my heart. Then your smiles made my soul smile. I cant imagine my life without you. It has been a blessing getting to watch you grow. You are now six months old and learning new things every day. It is astonishing how quick you pick things up. Owen you are so strong and hard headed already so independent just like me. Ethan you are such a flirt and so calm and laid back. I am so enjoying watching you develop into little men. I love you more and more each day. I love watching your eyes light up when you see your daddy. It brings me back to when I first met your dad and the way I used to look at him. I could not have asked for better babies when I got you.

love
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment