Tuesday, June 16, 2009

How do you do it?

I don't know why that is such an important question. BUT I get asked it all the time. You do what you got to do because it has got to get done. Yes I grocery shop by myself during the day with the boys. Why? because it has got to get done. Boy was I a sight. I would be pushing the stroller and pulling the cart. Trying to get around the people that had stopped (in the way) to look at me. Well those days are over. This is now how we roll at the grocery store.



Yes I used blankets to tie my kids in the cart. Yes it did have belts but my boys are small and the belts couldnt tighten enough for me to feel safe.

2 comments:

  1. they seem to be enjoying the ride.you are so self reliant. you are doing a great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! :)

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete