Friday, November 27, 2009

Christmas is comming!

I have been waiting to show you these pictures out of respect for the turkey. Now that Thanksgiving is over I can post.

Last week the news showed this AWESOME set up for Santa. I was really impressed. Check it out.



See isnt that great. Well as I was watching the news they said where this great set up was. It was in the mall less then 2 blocks from me. Oh this is great I was thinking. Then it got even better. A group was giving out FREE pics with Santa at an opening day party if you signed up online. So I did. The thing started at 10am, check in was at 9, we got there at 8:15. When we got in line we wernt even there 5 min when another family was behind us. We were first in line for Santa.
The boys waiting for Santa



Santa arrived and we are waiting for him to get comfy

Santa pics daddy snuck



Today was not a day of rest for me either. While the boys napped I put the Thanksgiving stuff away and got the Christmas stuff out. I got most of the gifts wrapped and under the tree. Then we got the boys up. We totally expected the boys to go straight for the tree. We were surprised when they went for the ball hanging on the door.

Then the boys noticed that they can get in the window (normally there is a couch in front of it). That is when they noticed the tree. Below is a great pic because it looks like Owen is on the Santa lookout and Ethan is scoping out the names on the gifts.

Here is the tree now with all the gifts under it.


I have to admit I know today was only day one but it has not been that difficult to keep the boys out of the tree or the packages. I am excited because I was worried we were going to need a gate or something for the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment