Sunday, November 29, 2009

11 months and need your help

Another month has come and gone. The boys are getting so big. I want to do something for the boys and I need your help. I know the monthly posts are usually full of what the boys are doing and all that but not this month. I need your help. I want stories about Erick, myself or the boys. I want you to write down things that you want the boys to know later in life. Funny, sappy, happy or sad. Write your stories in response to this post and I will have them made into a book for the boys. Please one story per comment but you can comment as many times as you like. Be sure to include your name so I can give you credit in the book. This is really important to me and I know you will come through and the boys will love it.

1 comment:

  1. It was around this time last year that I met you for the first time. I hadn't really even talked to Erick that much at work. He was still fairly new and didn't sit by me so I hadn't really had a chance to get to know him very well. Besides that, he is super quiet! Anyway, I met you at our unit Christmas party and knew you were pregnant with twins. I didn't even really know you guys, but was really excited for you both about the upcoming birth of your babies. It was really nice talking with you that evening and hearing the sheer excitement in your voice about the birth. I remember asking Erick to please let me know when the babies are born. When I came in to work after Christmas break and some vacation, Erick had left me a note on my desk that the boys were born! I was so excited and couldn't wait to meet them.

    I know you said only 1 comment, but the above comment only counts as half cause they weren't actually here yet. My other best memory of the boys is them enjoying birthday cake at Matthew's birthday. They were absolutely adorable grubbing on some birthday cake!!
    ~Kristie Rider

    ReplyDelete