Friday, December 4, 2009

Little brown tub shark

We took the boys to the great park near us for the first time the other day. All three of my boys had a great time.







Please disregard my annoying voice in the video!





They had so much fun. Now if only the weather were nicer so we could go more.

Sleeping babes


We check on the boys a few times a night before we head to bed ourselves. So the other night I walked in and found the boys above. They were so cute I had to take a pic. Then I had to cover Owen and uncover Ethan.

Now before we put the boys to bed on any given night we give them a bath. I strip the boys, Erick gets the water ready and we take them into the bathroom. Erick always asks if I checked for presents before handing the boys to him. Well tonight I didn't. Erick tried to hand Ethan back to me when he was found dirty. I refused and brought him wipes. We got Ethan cleaned and in the tub. As I was sitting down to clean Owen's helmet I hear Erick yell. I rush in the bathroom just to see Erick yanking Owen out of the tub.
"HE POOPED!" he yelled.
"who pooped?" I asked
"who do you think pooped!"
Just then I look down and Ethan is doing the model pose with a long, brown tub shark hanging off his butt. I laughed and helped Erick take the boys to our shower. He got them cleaned. I got the tub cleaned and the boys still got a story before bed. LOL it was a fun bath.

Tomorrow we have a lot going on that should make for an interesting blog. Dont let me forget to tell you about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment