Sunday, May 16, 2010

101 in 1001 completed some

You can always see my list HERE but I am happy to report I got to cross a few off my list.

Eat breakfast everyday for 1 month
I am proud to say that I have been eating breakfast everyday and before 10am at that. Though I have found that if I dont eat what the boys are eating they eat mine too. LOL

Go to the drive in theatre AND Eat something new
Erick and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary (where has the time gone). We agreed no gifts and to have a nice night out. We left as the boys were getting up from nap (my mom was sitting for us) and headed to Sac. We had a very good dinner at The Melting Pot (my something new). I now want to host a fondue party it was so good and yummy. From there we went to the drive in. We almost didnt go because 1) we thought we were going to be late 2)the GPS didnt save the address and 3) once we did find it there were 8 lines of cars 10 or so cars deep. Lucky for us the lines went quick and we parked and turned off our lights just as the previews ended. It really was a great night.

March for Babies
May 15th (Mckenzie's birthday) Stockton's March of Dimes: March for Babies was held downtown (a big thank you for those that donated). The walk was just over 4 miles and we did it in just under 2 hrs. It was fun though the walk was not at all stroller friendly.

The only casualty of the walk.


Finger paint
Owen's

Ethan's


Give the boys haircuts

As you can see the boys got summer haircuts. It was not as easy as it was last year. Ethan thought it was great fun. Owen cried the whole time.

2 comments:

  1. thanks times a million for walking "with" me on McKenzie's birthday. There are no words to express just how thankful i am and how much you have helped me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job all of you. but ouch for those toes.
    that is an awesome pic of the fam.
    keep it up, few more to cross off but there is plenty of time and enjoy that process.

    ReplyDelete