Thursday, May 6, 2010

Speech

Sometimes as a parent things get hard. As a first time parent things are hard because you dont know what to expect. Then you add on the challenge of twins and it is a whole different challenge. You always hear dont compare your kids because they are different but let me tell you it is nearly impossible. Then on the days that as a mom I am able to think of them as different people and brag on one of the boys I swear the first thing out of the person I am bragging to's mouth is "well what about the other one".

Today a speech teacher came out to see the boys through EI and I was very pleased with what she said. I am very pleased to announce that both boys are functioning above their adjusted age.

Owen is verbally and visually functioning at 21 months

Ethan is verbally at 15 months (so above adjusted and below actual and they adjust til age 2) and he is visually at 20-24 months

woo hoo go boys!

1 comment:

  1. YAY Ethan and Owen. give them both a huge hug and kiss from me and tell them auntie loves them.

    ReplyDelete