Sunday, July 11, 2010

Zoo #2

Yesterday Erick and I decided that we needed out of the house. I looked up the weather and it said it was going to be beautiful in SF so we got ready and went. I guess I looked up the wrong site because the weather was a good 10* cooler than what I had read and the sun was only out for maybe an hour. None the less we had fun and I was able to cross something off my list

playing with the elephant statue


elephant kisses

petting zoo (yep real goats)



To view my whole list of 101 in 1001 feel free to click. This time I crossed off #62





Then and Now! The same spot in the zoo the boys at 3 months and now.




After the zoo we continued the day in SF. The boys were doing amazingly well for not having napped and we were hungry. We headed to the Rainforest and down to the Pier 39. It was a great day.

1 comment: