Friday, July 23, 2010

18 month check up

I don't know why I haven't posted this post yet. Oh yes I do my house is a mess because we had clarks here for spiders and bugs and at the same time the AC went out and now my washer is dying. Along with that is the fact that the boys now know and try to double team me. Ethan can climb on the kitchen table and Owen will take that moment to get into the DVDs or stand on the TV or take a disk out of the wii. Not to mention the tantrums.

SOoooo last Friday the boys had their check up. They got three shots each because a shot they got before is being phased out in favor of one that is better (it covers 13 things rather than 7). But you don't really care about that. What you want to hear is that the boys are good and growing and healthy. Well they are.

Owen
Height 31in
Weight 24 lbs 13 oz

Ethan
Height 31.5in
Weight 26 lbs 4 oz

That puts both boys firmly in the 25th percentile range. They are walking and talking fine. They met/far exceeded all of the milestones.

No comments:

Post a Comment