Thursday, September 2, 2010

Dentist

Today we took the boys to the dentist today. Erick took some time off (just a few hours) so that I wouldnt have take the boys on my own. Thank goodness he did.

The dentist we took them to specializes in kids. They were great. The waiting room is amazing. It has all kinds of toys, TVs and video games. As soon as we got there Ethan pooped. This caught me off guard because both boys have been loyal afternoon poopers for a few weeks. So silly mommy left the diaper bag at home. I did however have wipes with me because I keep an extra stash in the car. So my plan was to go to the bathroom, clean him up, clean out the diaper and put some tissue in the dirty diaper to protect his bottom just long enough to make it home. This plan would have worked if he hadnt at that exact moment been called back to get pictures taken of the inside of his mouth. By the time the photos were taken and he was in the computer he STUNK. I get him into the bathroom and there is no saving the situation. My only recourse was to let him go comando and pray he didnt pee everywhere (he didnt).

The verdict:
Both boys teeth are great. Both have some teeth coming in. Ethan's front teeth need to be flossed because they are touching. They got floride coated on teeth. Other than that brush 2x/day and come back in 6 months. The boys got balloons and Wall-e electric toothbrushes. We got asked to tell our friends to bring their kids in because they would like all kids to be seen around age 1. Overall it was a great visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment