Friday, February 25, 2011

Quick appointment

Today I am 14w4d. I was a lot better at keeping the blog updated with the boys but here it goes. I had my second appointment with the OB today. It was seriously the fastest appointment EVER. With a twin pregnancy you get so spoiled. I got an ultrasound at every appointment plus the n/t, the anatomy scan, and BPPs. This pregnancy has been treated so different. Today I spent more time trying to get into the bathroom to give my urine sample than I did with the OB. It was seriously handshake, paperwork, heartbeat, handshake and out the door see you in 4 weeks.

Paperwork- AFP blood draw next week.

Heartbeat- I love when DRs dont listen. We got all excited we were going to get to hear the heartbeat for the first time. I pull down my pants and he loads me up with goo. I tell him exactly where the ultrasound tech has been finding the baby. He tells me the tech has a better machine than the little doppler. He looks for the baby and finally goes to the spot I said. We hear the HB for a few seconds then the baby decided it was done being nice and moved.

We go back in 4 weeks and then we will schedule the anatomy scan. Really we are not finding out the gender this time. This is our last pregnancy and we want the big surprise at the end. Not even Erick and I will know this time. I hope you all understand (and if you dont to bad) but we also will not be telling anyone the names we are batting around or eventually decide on.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you change your mind and evenually tell us the name you guys decide. I'd hate to be like, "Hey Kid" all the time. haha

    ReplyDelete