Monday, April 21, 2008

Back from the doctor

So because one cycle ended and another one started I had to go to the doctor. I know this post will have a lot of information that many may not want to read because i was there and know what happened. You have been warned. So because that was my first cycle on clomid i really did not know what to expect. I got the the Dr and was told to strip below the waste. I guess I had a shocked look on my face because the nurse double checked that she had the right patient and told me what I was there for. So I strip and sit on the pee pad they put down so I wont bleed on the table and I wait. I can hear them in the hall asking if anyone has seen my Dr. I dont like the room I was in the room I am normally in has butterflies on the ceiling. Finally the Dr comes in and we talk. I ask her if she is at all concerned that my progesterone is only 9.1 and she says no. I ask again because (and I tell her this) I read that anything under 15 for a medicated cycle is not great. She says that we accomplished what we wanted and I did ovulate so that is good that lets give this a chance. Ok. So she also says that the HSG will come next cycle if I ovulate again and dont get pregnant. Ok. She also says that there are a few more tests that will go with it. ok. At this point she asks me to lay back feet in stirups greeeeaaat. I lay there she inserts 2 fingers and pushes on my belly. WHY OUCH. Im already cramping and you want to push on my belly. Good news is the script is the same and my insides feel fine so he we go again. When i got home I called erick and I told him. I also told him I never want to hear him bitch when he has to get his prostate checked. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment