Sunday, April 6, 2008

Interview Update

I know that I should have posted this yesterday but what can you do I took a nap after getting sunburned at the street fair. I got the the interview location about thirty minutes early. When I walked in the handed me a bag of goodies. Once inside they had refreshments and booths for us to talk to. At my selected time I went to an orientation and learned all about the district, schools, population, and staffing needs. Immediately after the orientation I went straight to my interview. This is where things went sour. This interview was identical to my first interview. They did not ask me one thing pertaining to any of the documents that I turned in. So now I am wondering if I was misled. Tomorrow I will call HR and ask if this was right. I mean at least I new the questions and had answers to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment