Sunday, April 20, 2008

Time of death... 11am

Here is the warning this post may have TMI. I am not saying it does as at this point I have not written the rest but based on what inspired this I think it does.

So it all started yesterday I started having pink only when I went to the bathroom. My temp also dropped. I was so excited for this cycle. The clomid and getting a confirmation on actually ovulating. Then my chart looked great textbook even. Such high hopes all to be dashed this morning with what is best described as more than just pink when going to the bathroom. What makes this even worse is I want Erick even more and just cant do it. This is just cruel. Nature is mean. Not only do I not get what I want so badly but I cant even have sex with my husband. Now I have to be sure and call the Dr first thing in the morning so that they can squeeze me in for a check and to get my new script of clomid at a higher dose. I will once again get poked prodded and most likely get the camera shoved up my cooch while bleeding so that once again i can take pills that will keep me up at night and sick in the morning and most likely get nothing out of it.

To add to the insult yesterday I went to a recruitment fair for teachers and was told that I was going to be hard pressed to find a job for next year because I am in a saturated field right now and that nothing about my degree is special. One more thing to look forward to. Grrrrraaaate. So if all else fails I will spend a year subbing but I think we may move. I think that Stockton is getting to small. I want to move north. Before I get messages freaking out no this is not for sure and no it is not something at has been discussed in depth so dont worry it is not going to happen tomorrow.

OK so some good news Ericks mom thought we needed a vacation so she is sending us to LOS VEGAS FOR THREE DAYS. I know it isnt a lot of time but it is better than nothing and she is footing the bill for the plane and the hotel. Woooo Hooo. Well that about sums up everything right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment