Sunday, June 15, 2008

New week new things

I have reached the 8 week mark and some new things decided to pop up this morning.

The baby is growing like mad, putting on about a millimeter every day and continuing to straighten out in the trunk. Though I can't feel it yet, baby is moving those little arms, legs and (now only slightly) webbed fingers and toes like crazy.

So last night after swimming i noticed that walking back to the apartment hurt. Where did it hurt you ask. Why it hurt my left breast. Why just the left? i dont know but it HURTS. Last night sleeping was interesting because ever time I rolled onto the left breast I was woken up by the pain. The other new thing is a constant pinching feeling on the left.

After everyone left the mothers birthday celebration Erick and i did a little window shopping and boy is he sorry. We were up at the shopping center that has babies r us (BRU) and Target. First we went into BRU and I fell in love with an expensive chair. i love this chair and I could have sat there all day. It was a comfy greenish micro-fiber suede it rocked and turned and fit my butt. However the chair is $400 which is out of our budget. I shower Erick some stuff I love and he shower me some stuff that he thought was cool. It was a good time had by all i think LOL yeah right Erick is so not a shopper.

No comments:

Post a Comment