Sunday, June 15, 2008

Not loving it

We have had our girl name picked out for almost 2 years now but boys names are a different story. I am not loving trying to pick out a boys name. Yes I know i have plenty of time but it is really bugging me. I want a name so that I can connect better to the baby. every name I like Erick doesn't and every name he likes I don't. Now we are each compiling a list so we can see if there are any in common. I have had my list ready for about 4 hours and Erick keeps reading sports and is only on Ls. This is going to be a long process and a long night.

Update: We now have a list that we are working off of. Nothing is at a love it stage but we are trying.
Eli Keith
Eli Vincent
Grant Eli
Isaiah Keith
Isaiah Lee
Kevin Eli
Owen Vincent
Vincent Eli
Vincent Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment