Sunday, June 29, 2008

1/4th the way done



With bones and cartilage starting to form and vital organs beginning to function, baby is making major progress. Body length will almost double in the next three weeks, and arm joints are now working. (Soon, legs will too.)

I feel like I look PG already but I am still symptom free which worries me. My next appointment is still a weeks away. Erick is starting to get more excited and he said I have to watch out because once we hear the heart next week he will be all over my growing belly. He still doesnt think its real and is trying to distance himself just a little. We are starting to research products and make wish lists which is fun. OK righht now it is a bunch of online looking. Later today we are going to get baby bargins so we have more reading to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment