Monday, July 7, 2008

the Dr today

I got the shock of my life today at the dr they couldnt see the baby so I had to see a special U/S tech. As soon as the tech put the wand on my stomach she said both babies look great. Um both I say as I shake. I look at Erick and he is grinning ear to ear. You heard me right BOTH. Twin B was hiding behind Twin A and they both look great. I had my EDD changed to Jan 22 though I wont last that long. heart rates were 167 and 169. I am keeping this short as it is still sinking in but here is what you really want the pics.







2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I just saw your post on the Nest, never say never though- you just may make it to your due date, I did! Twins are a shock and it can be overwhelming at times, but they are so fun. You are going to love it. Congrats again :)

    ReplyDelete