Thursday, July 31, 2008

ups and downs

I really like my title this week and with the babies the size of an orange when you open this up you will understand. So I wont have any new baby pics until monday but I thought I would post anyway because today I am 15 weeks and I do have some news. I got a call from the other office I had to see last week. They are the ones that did the NT scan and blood test for downs. Well my results are in and we have a one in ten thousand chance of the babies having downs. We were told that this is the lowest chance they assign anyone. wooo hooo did the happy dance. So now that I have covered the downs lets talk about the ups. Oh my goodness what are these boobs and where did they come from? I swear I woke up and one day they were just there. I feel huge and not just in the chest. I had told myself I wasnt going to post belly pics and I am sorry the one is turned but thats how it loaded. So here they are belly pics. I look down at myself and I can see my little bump that is making my pants not fit. I look at the pictures and I just dont see it. I see a girl that looks like she has (and really has) gained 10lbs. So what do you think?





come back monday night for more baby pics (if they give me some)

4 comments:

  1. I see a bump:-)
    I'm glad the tests came back good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see a bump too. Yay for your babies and good results!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you doing okay? I haven't heard or seen you in a while. Let me know how you are okay!?!

    ReplyDelete