Friday, July 11, 2008

My new update day

Well they changed my duedate and this changed the day of the week that I change weeks. My new day is thursday so if you are a regular reader evpect updates on Thursday or Friday and appointment days. So I feel great still. i am starting to think I may be a little crazy because I have had these feelings that I think may be one of the babies rolling over. I have only felt it 2-3 times but I dont think it is gas. i keep getting told it is to early. All I can think is that the babies are big and high so maybe. As I move into the second trimester, baby shifts into the growth and maturation stage. After weeks in the critical development stage, almost all of baby's systems are fully formed.

What a cute little plum and I have 2 of them in me. My new obsession is looking at the pic of the twins together. They really are cute and I cant stop looking so I think I will show you the pic again.

1 comment:

  1. you have super powers, you make two babies at once, HA HA! lol

    ReplyDelete