Tuesday, July 22, 2008

new fears

I had an U/S today that was not at all fun. First the lady didnt listen to me about where to go to get pics of the babies til she was so frusterated she had to go get help who told her to do what I had mentioned 30 min beforehand. Because she was looking in the wrong spot and the babies didnt want their pics taken she pushed the wand so far into my tummy that it hurt. At a few points she actually had both hands on it to apply pressure (boy was I glad it wasnt vaginally).

Heartbeats: 151 & 156


Measurements: 13w3d & 13w5d

Heads: 14w6d


I was also told they look fraternal because of a large twin peak and that I have an anterior shared placenta.


I hate this because reading I came home and did doesnt sound good. The worst part is that the appointment was sent out and refered because my Dr was booked so this was just a tech that told me only what I have said above and then to talk to my Dr at my next appointment. Thats not for 2 more weeks. This makes me nervious. I want to know what all this means. I am overwhelmed with information and dont know what any of it means. On top of all that I have to go back to this same office tomorrow to complete the NT because my insurance wouldnt pay for the whole thing on one day. As I was leaving the tech said that in order for tomorrow to work both babies need to be flat on their backs, holding still and ready. HAHHAHAHA like that is going to happen. Today my appointment took 40 min of U/S because the babies were being oh so helpful.


And now what you have been waiting for!

The Twins



Lower twin A



lower twin A says Hi



Upper twin B being stuborn



Lower twin B's feet



No comments:

Post a Comment