Sunday, July 19, 2009

This weekend

Saturday we got ready early and went to the movies. We picked up my mom and her us and the boys all went to the theater. We saw Harry Potter and the Half blood Prince. We went knowing we may have to leave the theater. We were prepared with bottles and bitter biscuits for the boys. The movie was timed so the boys would nap (we hoped). Everything was favorable for us. You would not believe the dirty looks I got as we walked into the theater. The movie was good. The boys were good. They took a little nap but mostly they sat and looked at the screen. I only had to get up and walk out with a baby once. As soon as I stood up he calmed down so I stood in the doorway so I wouldnt have to miss the movie. Once that was over we went to lunch. The boys devoured bread sticks from Olive Garden while we ate.

Sunday we once again spent some time with my mom. We went to her apartment and went swimming. The boys loved the water. It was so fun to watch them even if I did get a little red.

My beach bums



splish splash




Now I am working on the boys baptism next weekend and trying to get things together.

1 comment:

  1. I hate to say this but my BIGGEST movie pet peeve is people who bring infants in. I am sorry but I hate it. I have been to many movies where little babies have cried desturbing often the best parts of a film. That said I am glad you got to enjoy the movie and the boys were good. We went and saw it on Saturday too and I liked it, although it was VERY dark.

    ReplyDelete