Friday, July 17, 2009

Wow!!!

Look at all the pics but be sure to read the bottom for some exciting news!!!


Our new trick


but I dont want to take a picture... but I do





sharing


hey I was playing with that


mmmmmm french fries



fetching french fries



Erick was in the room getting the boys ready for bedtime bottles. I was making the bottles. I walk in and Erick just finished changing Ethan and tells me this one is ready. I set the bottles down on the floor so I could sit on the floor and feed Ethan while Erick finished Owen. Well when I set the bottles down Owen went CRAZY. He got up on his knees and reeeaaaaacccchhhheeeddd. Couldn't get them. He takes one crawling step. I asked Erick if he saw. Nope he wasnt looking. So I move the bottles a little further back and run for the camera. I get back and Owen is on his knees trying hard. He knocks the bottle over. I move the bottles again. He is mad but gets on his knees again and actually crawls. I caught it on video!

2 comments:

  1. the boys look great and growing fast. little Owen will be getting all over the place soon enough.

    ReplyDelete