Sunday, December 19, 2010

More you missed

So I have a secret. The reason I hadnt been blogging was because a large portion of life was a secret. In May Erick and I tried to get my IUD out. There was an insurance snag and I couldnt get it out until July. From there we started Testing all over again to try for number 3. After the testing was done I was told I was still broken. I ended up having to take provera. The Dr put me on Metformin. Then when we were ready we started Clomid again. Our first cycle was a bust. I didnt even ovulate. So they upped the dose.

Cycle #2 on Clomid was interesting. 100mg is a lot harder on the body than the 50mg. I did everything I was told to and on cycle day 21 I got my blood work. My progesterone was 18.6 indicating that I ovulated and strongly (if you remember the cycle I got pregnant with the boys my progesterone was 13.1). So on cycle day 26 I had a quant. HcG it came back less than 5 (cycle a bust).

Well 5 days later there were still no signs that the cycle was ending. I took the last test I had in the house. BUT at that exact moment the boys decided to wake up and make something crash so I put the test down and ran out of the bathroom. I had to feed, change and do the other morning duties so I didnt get to read the test. 30 min later I finally get back into the bathroom to read the test. I see 2 lines. Well crap! 2 lines and they dont count because it was after the time limit on the test. I call a friend and she rushes over to bring me another test. As it happens when she went to the store digitals were cheaper so she got them. I take the test and there is no not. I leave to go get a blood draw. 4 hours later I get the call. My beta came back at 149. IM PREGNANT. Two days later I go in again, get the results. My double time is 39.34 hrs my new beta is 341. So far so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment