Saturday, December 18, 2010

Time files

They say it takes 21 days to break a habit and 66 days to create one. Well if that is the case I am out of the habit of blogging. When I took my little break I meant it to be just that a little break. I needed some time to myself. Things wern't good. The busiest time of the year was coming up on me fast and this was just one more thing to do. Something had to give and it was blogging. I cant tell you how many times I sat at the computer and opened blogger then thought nah XYZ is a better use of my time. Now I have come to realize that I missed it. The break was great but I missed showing off my boys. So my promise to you is that before the end of the weekend I will get you up to date with pictures and stories of the boys.

2 comments:

  1. Good I'm glad you're coming back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did great catching up. Was very happy to read on the great times you had and what's been going on in your days. The photos are great and like to keep up Owen and Ethan's adventures. Also keep on blogging and continue the new spirit.

    ReplyDelete