Thursday, January 20, 2011

What big boys I have

Where have my babies gone? I no longer have babies but these big boys with minds of their own. The know the boundaries and like to test them. The have favorites and are very much individuals. It still amazes me how many people ask us if they have their own personalities.

I am sitting here blogging as the boys eat their snack. Owen eats all the nella waffers, then raisins, then he goes for Ethan's ignoring the goldfish. Ethan loves everything equally. Owen is a thinker. He can do any puzzle the first time he sees it and he loves to color. He will also help me clean and loves to help cook. Ethan is my talker/singer. He needs only hear something once and he owns it. He isnt good at puzzles so he destroys them. He hates to get dirty and is much cleaner. Owen doesnt care. Ethan is my sleeper. He can sleep anywhere if he is tired. Owen needs his bed, blanket and pacie.

I love my big boys. What an adventure.

ps tomorrow is their 2 year check.

1 comment:

  1. Seems like time is flying by, I can't believe how much they have grown! :)

    ReplyDelete