Tuesday, June 14, 2011

101 in 1001 update

Wow it has been a long time sense I updated this. Yes I am still doing it. If you cant remember what it is or what was/is on my list be sure to check out this post.

#4 Potty train Owen & Ethan
Things are going great and Owen has even been going #2 on the potty.

#7 Get more than 5k in savings
We are just over the mark but it is there.

#10 Clean out the closets
It had to be done. With the new baby on the way we needed things out and we needed the space.

#11 Plan a trip to Disneyland
The boys loved it.

#22 Pay off the car loan
Thank you Luis!

#24 Take the boys to 3 different zoos
Boisy, Sac and Mickies Grove

#35 Work on #3
I think the fun work is done seeing as I am 30 weeks along.

#48 Be in front of the camera and share the pics
I have posted a few belly pics.

#55 Get rid of clothing that is never worn
I purged 4 bags of clothing.

#75 Clean out and organize the garage
We got shelving and new boxes.

#83 Make jam/jelly from scratch
peach yummy

#94 Give the boys my fun money twice
Done!

1 comment:

  1. Amber : at this stage you are doing and looking great. thanks for sharing videos and photos of Owen and Ethan. They look happy and growing quite fast.

    ReplyDelete