Friday, June 24, 2011

OB Check today

I am almost 32 weeks along now and am seeing the OB every 2 weeks. Today I got to the OB and it was crowded. I expected a wait. When we checked in I headed to the bathroom and Erick picked out something to read. I have to admit that it is getting harder and harder to get a sample in that tiny cup without making a mess. BUT that isnt something worth talking about. I came out with to sit with Erick and was called instantly...surprise! I guess my ob wasnt as busy as the others in the office today. So we head to the back and I get on the scale. dun dun dun.... up 2 lbs in the last 2 weeks. This means I am up a total of 15 lbs total for the pregnancy. Woo hoo not bad at all. Blood pressure was 108/60.

The Dr always asks if we have any question. I didnt but Erick did. He didnt want to speak up so I did the talking. I told the ob about the few contraction episodes I have had. His exact words were "You know your body better than anyone. You know when you need to call in or be seen and we can always squeeze you in". I think that really made Erick feel better (though he has still been a butt all day). We hear the heart again nice and strong. We were once again confirmed for Aug 15th (still dont have a time) and told see you in 2 weeks. Really I think we were at the OB maybe 20 min total. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment