Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Daddy weekend

The other weekend I had some things I had to do for an upcoming wedding. Both days I was out of the house just after breakfast and back at dinner time if not later (Saturday I wasnt home til 930pm). So the boys had a whole weekend with daddy. They had lots of fun playing playdough, outside in the water, at the mall and putting on mommy's makeup. So I thought I would show you all the fun Erick had with the boys. HEHEHE Erick now understands what I do daily and has been asking what more he can do to help me.

BTW trying on bridesmaid dresses at 8 months pregnant is not fun. It is made even less fun when you are told that in order to get the dress over your tummy/baby you need a dress 6-8 sizes bigger than normal and they dont carry them that big in the store. Then it is made more fun by the store sending you to another store telling you they have your dresses only to drive 2.5 hrs to the store and finding out they dont have the dresses and havent heard from the store that sent you (who told us they called the store they were sending us to). So after trying on dresses all day that dont fit and driving way out of the way it took me something like 4-5 hrs to drive home. FUN. My feet were the size of tree trunks.
























No comments:

Post a Comment