Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I've been tagged

I've been tagged by Sweatpea -

The Rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules to your blog
3. Write 6 random things about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.



6 random things about me:

1. Erick is my first and only. First love, first kiss, first cough cough, he is my first

2. I had a dream the night before I took the pregnancy test that we were having twin boys but its just a dream .... right....we will see.

3. I am a Disney freak and actually get excited over Oct and March because the new Disney DVD comes out.

4. I have a birthmark just above my belly button. When I was little it was in my belly button. When I was born it was on my cord and my mom thought the Dr had damaged me.

5. The only phone number I know by heart is my moms. I dont even really know my own cell or home number I am always giving one for the other or half of each lol

6. My favorite movie of all time is the Labyrinth and most people have never even heard of it.


5 foot

bunnies

Shayna

Laura

Kitty

multiplebaby

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tag. I think it is great that Erick is you first and only. Sometimes I wish I had waited and I always think it is wonderful that some people do. I love Disney movies too and have a birth mark to the left of my belly button.

    ReplyDelete