Friday, September 26, 2008

23 weeks

I am great the babies are great. I have been busy packing lol. We move this weekend and I cant wait to get in our new place. The babies will have a room of their own and we get a bathroom to ourselves. We also get to have our very own washer and dryer. As for the babies they have been less active the last week or so and it has me a little worried. Every time I think to myself that I am going to call if they dont move. They move. The other day they actually ganged up on me. One of them moved up making me very uncomfy. I finally got them to move down so I could eat then it moved right back up. The other one decided it was a chance to sit on my bladder. So I had one making me want to pee and the other making me want to hurl. It was a fun day. Today I had another fun experience. I was sitting on the floor pacing a box when I needed to get up to put something in another box the pressure made me pee my pants. THANK GOD I was at home and could change but still.

i dont have a belly pic this week but I will next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment