Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Yesterday in a nut shell***updated***

So the appointment didn't go that well and was great at the same time. My appointment was actually two appointments. First with the Dr then an hour and a half later with the U/S tech. My weight gain is is fine 13 lbs at 20w4d I am happy with that and they didn't seem to mind. My BP was 130/70 but I had just ran to the bathroom because I really had to pee. We got to hear the HB for the first time 170. He said both were so close it was hard for him to tell if he was hearing the same one or the other twin. He wants me on iron pills now. That really was all for the first appointment then he had us wait in the exam room for our next appointment. We tried telling him that it wasnt for an hour and a half and he didnt listen. He went and told the tech to squeeze us in sooner and that we would be in that room. There was nothing in there to do. We finally convince them that its ok we can sit in the waiting room and go out there and she calls us back again for our u/s.

The u/s went great. Both babies are healthy and measuring right on track as far as height/ length. Their weights were estimated at 13 and 14oz. One twin is across my belly behind my belly button with its head at my left hip and the other is heat at right him and down with feet at my crotch (guess I know who kicked me). The tech couldnt figure out if she was labeling them right because they have shifted so We think they have switched a and b. We opted not to know the genders but we did find out why I am not really feeling kicks. One baby is kicking the other in the face and getting kicked in the back of the head. They were very happy in there and very active. Erick was ear to ear grins the whole time.

When we left there we headed straight to SF for a Giants game. We were celibrating Ericks bday. The day ended great with the Giants winning 6-2.

***UPDATE***










2 comments:

  1. We didn't find out either. I think it will be fun not knowing for a while. Congrats on your two healthy babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for two healthy babies. I'm so happy for you (but I was hoping for some gender news dang it lol)

    ReplyDelete