Monday, October 6, 2008

The Dr said...

Everything looks good. He checked my fundal height and I am measuring past term for a singleton. The top of my uterus is up under my ribs. He said the twins are like ying and yang with placement right now. Heart rates were good and baby A gave the Dr a run for his money. While trying to get the HB every time the dr would just pick it up the baby would move. lol Yes I did laugh at the Dr for that one. I am up 19 lbs total so far. I a really happy with that based on the babies sizes. I was told I should start thinking about stoping work and taking it easy. He also told me I have to keep an eye out for preterm labor and if I am even a little concerned I need to call in. Better safe then sorry. So now I am seeing them every two weeks. My next appointment is the 21st and I get another level two u/s. I still have 5 more Drs I am told I need to see but I think I really like the one I saw today. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment