Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I am not a patient person right now

So on Monday I took the dreaded glucose tolerance test. I have got to say the worst part was not the drink that tasted like melted orange otter pop but the wait. It was frustrating sitting in a waiting room where people are coming and going while I just sat. Then There is the wait for the results. The office I am being seen in has a website and you sign up, get an account and then you can see your results online for everything. This is meant to keep calls into the office to a minimum because you can see your results. Well that only works if they post them. I want to know if I have to take the 3 hr test. I want to know how well I processed the drink. I am tired of waiting everything is waiting. Grrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment