Wednesday, December 10, 2008

There is an end is sight

First off TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Ok now that that is out. Today I had an appointment. I gained and now I am at +25 lbs (23 if you ask some of the Drs in the practice). I am very happy with that. So the Dr finally comes in and is doing the lets feel the babies thing and pushing on my belly and no joke he says "my god that is a lot of baby in there!! Oh I mean babies." Thanks I know I am huge and most of it is them that means they are huge. So he says I go off the Turb. on Sat but they still want to keep me from going into labor so go in when I feel I need to so they can stop it. He asked if we had set a date for my c-section (babies are both breach). No we hadnt even talked about it. Well he goes I think we should set it for Jan 12th. That would put me 38 weeks. Then he adds "but it really doesnt matter because I dont think you are going to make it that far, I dont see you making it to New years". So the end is fast approaching. Oh and if Erick is right they will be here in 13 days.

In other, but still baby related, news... They are getting so much better at NSTs. Once again my NST today only took the 30 min.

3 comments:

  1. oooh, have them either by dec 31 (tax deductions!) or jan 9 (my birthday!) hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! And how exciting that you're getting so close. I can't wait to see what you're having.

    ReplyDelete