Sunday, December 14, 2008

Well I made it

I have made it on a few fronts. I am 34 weeks and the Dr is very happy that I made it this far. I made it through my first day off the Terbutaline without a trip to the hospital (knock on wood). Christmas is ready done and wrapped waiting under the tree for the people they need to go home with. All the stuff the twins need in the first few days is ready and washed. I have made it to a point where I am happy and comfortable that anything that is left to be done Erick could handle if it came down to that.

I look forward to the next few weeks and getting to spend more time with Erick between that half days and whole days he has off for the holidays. I am also really looking forward to meeting Erick's coworkers this coming Friday. Because He is at a new job I haven't met a single person he works with. Mostly I look forward to getting out of the house. I am lucky Erick now understands my cabin fever and he has been coming home and suggesting we go for drives to look at the lights on the houses. This is my new favorite past time. I have always loved the lights but I have much more appreciation for them now.

No comments:

Post a Comment