Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Well you know what they say

No news is good news. I kept holding out to get pics in a post but cant seem to find the charger for my camera which is dead at the moment. I started my weekly NSTs boy are they fun. Besides taking almost an hour to get checked in I was hooked up to the machine for an hour and a half. Finally the nurse gave up and went to call the Dr to see what to do. Wouldn't you know my Dr was off. I also got a new u/s last week. Both babies are breach. Well at least that is what she is calling it. Baby B is kinda diagonal. Baby A is so low in my pelvic bone that the tech could see legs. The good news is that I am holding strong and not funneling at all. Once again I didnt gain any weight but I didnt lose any either. Oh did I mention the chunkers were a whopping 3lb 12oz and 3lb 15oz last Tuesday. This is the biggest weight difference they have had but it is great because they are big for their ages. I will have another u/s in 3 weeks if I am still pregnant and if I cant cry myself into a sooner one.

No comments:

Post a Comment