Thursday, March 5, 2009

Look what I learned

So as you can see my blog got a little face lift. What do you think of the new look? In addition to the new look I learned how to do a few other new things...like video. Wooo hooo so for no real reason I think I will show you some home movies.

The first two videos are ones that Erick took in the NICU. They were the first time I really got to see my boys. I asked Erick to go in there and get some pictures for me and this is what he brought back to me.





This next video is the boys doing a little tummy time today.



Next thing on my list to learn ... slideshows

3 comments:

  1. I love the new look and your babies are so sweet. Love the videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah for videos and learning new technological stuff. almost makes me want to get a blog although I don't know what I would write about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great videos! Great memories! I like the new look on the blog! Nice job! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete