Saturday, March 14, 2009

Odds and ends

I have a few pics I wanted to share and tell about my shopping trip so what better title than odds and ends?

Today my sister and I got up at an ungodly hour and drove to the biggest craziest sale I have ever been to. We got there an hour and a half before it opened and we were easily 150th in line. They opened the door and I booked it to the strollers. I got one for my sister and one for me. Then we found a baby gate and a front carrier. Everything was in used but good condition and we got the lot for under $120. I cant wait for the next sale I think then I will hit the clothes then we didnt even look today.

Did you know its almost baseball season? My boys know it because their daddy is training them. You see Im not much of a fan. In my opinion the only way to watch a baseball game is in the stands and even then Im not really watching the game but the stupid drunk people. I cant help it they are funny. Ok ok back on track. Erick says that the boys will be fans and he has them in training as the biggest little Giants fans.




In nesty news...

Peakay (a women I adore that I only know via the computer) traded me something I had and didnt want for baby stuff that her identical triplet boys had outgrown. Yes you heard that right identical triplet boys. For family or others that dont know this woman reading this that dont know how I do it this is the woman I aspire to. Not only does she have more than one baby at the same time but all hers look the same. Anyways I regress.... look how cute the boys look in the outfit she sent.




On Tuesday I get to do something I have been looking forward to for a long time. I get to meed a woman that helped me through one of the toughest times of my life even though she didnt know me at all. We both had issues getting our beautiful children and then our boys were born within weeks of each other. So the boys and I are going west to meet kittylove and Roo for the boys first play date. Im so excited (and yes I do know their real names but kittylove and roo are just to cute not to use).

My final bit of news is also all so exciting to me in that by this time next weekend I will have my mommy mobile. heheh cant wait.

3 comments:

  1. eee! looky how cute!!! i can't believe my boys were ever small enough to fit in those. ack! so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a great time and I am so glad you and I got to meet! Your boys are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete