Friday, March 6, 2009

ZZZZZzzzzZZZZZzzzzZZZZZ

Ok Ok I know much of my blog has been about sleep lately. I cant help it. Sleep is a large part of my world right now. If they don't sleep I don't sleep. If I don't sleep I'm not happy. If mommy isn't happy NO ONE is happy.

Well I am happy...VERY happy. Ethan slept 7 hrs or more for the last 3 nights. That's right my good eater is now also my good sleeper. Its kinda funny because he used to be the one to keep us up at night because we were afraid not to watch him. Now all we need is for Ethan to teach Owen his trick because we are still only getting 4 hrs a night out of him. Owen has been sleeping more as well but it more like between 5-7 hrs.

And you cant talk about sleep without seeing how cute they are sleeping. And yes I know Ethan drooled yucky stuff but I was not about to wake him to clean it.


No comments:

Post a Comment