Tuesday, August 18, 2009

GO GO GO

OWEN CRUISED! He totally used the footstool to get to the couch walked a whole seat to get my cell. He has been pulling up to stand for about 5 days but this is the first he has walked along something. It was about 4 steps. OMG! Then he let go, started to fall, caught himself, and took another step along the couch.

Ethan is so close to crawling. He is doing the tummy wiggle/roll and can get from A to B it just takes him awhile. His teacher is hoping the tummy wiggle roll thing doesnt last because he needs to learn to crawl rather then superman. He is getting on his knees and doing the rocking thing then he belly flops and supermans. lol it is funny.

Where have my babies gone? These are not the fragile things I brought home from the hospital. These are not the little ones I rocked and held. It is like I blinked and my babies are not babies anymore. It is almost unfair to a mother. I kinda feel guilty at the same time. The whole time they are little you are wishing for something else. For them to sleep through the night, hold their own bottle, play, be away more. I wish I had taken more time to just sit and snuggle the little balls of baby.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of Owen and Ethan. They are growing and developing just fine and fast. great pics and videos and memories which will be with you forever. enjoy them .

    ReplyDelete