Sunday, August 30, 2009

I want to talk about me

This is your fair warning that this blog is about me. If you dont want to read about me then stop reading. As I have not written the rest of the blog I can not promise that this post does not contain TMI. Read on at your own risk.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I feel like I have lost myself sense the boys came. I am not exactly happy with my body. I am oh about 18lbs heavier then when I got pregnant but I look like I am what I was at my heaviest. I still look slightly pregnant (I am asked often when I am due). I have this lovely twin skin that hangs over my belly button because of the way I carried the boys. I cant do my hair because they pull it. I'm not sleeping because I am listening for them. The only time I truly get to sleep is when Erick lets me sleep in on Saturday morning. I also feel a little exiled. The vast majority of my friends are on the internet. I still have "friends" that haven't met the boys. On top of that people find it easier to flake when you have kids and they don't.

I feel like I lost myself a little.

4 comments:

  1. How about when Mike and I get better we come over and babysit for an afternoon/evening? You could...i dunno, get your hair cut- or go on a date with your husband. I promise to read any and all directions carefully and follow them to the T. I love you and you are a wonderful mother- and an even better friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be great but we may be moving again and don't have the $.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For a haircut or dinner? I hope you move- that place is too much of a hassle. You should feel safe and comfortable in your own home. In any case, we shall babysit.....while you and Erik....go on a free stroll around the park :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. phillip and i can come over one night, and let chloe beat up her cousins (or vise versa)and you and erick can go for a nice evening drive just to have some time alone. make a picnic dinner and go eat it just the 2 of you!

    ReplyDelete