Saturday, August 15, 2009

Insert catchy title here

The boys have been keeping me busy so I feel bad that I havent bloged in about 2 weeks.

I have to be careful leaving the room now because I come back to find this...


(what Im not doing anything?)




we finally got a second bath seat so the boys can bathe together...



Cousin Linda came to meet the boys...


The boys are doing better with finger foods and sippys...



The boys personalities are getting stronger... I got this face when I told Owen I was done sharing my dinner with him.


The boys had a blast at A&A's second birthday. They even got to ride a horse.


Chloe came over a played in the tub with the boys. The boys just wanted to pull Chloe's hair and take the ducks so they could eat them.






Grandma Lety bought the boys a new superyard. It is a blessing to be able to have a safe place to but the boys so I can run to the bathroom and they think it is a blast.



Owen has a new trick too. He is pulling up and climbing on things.

1 comment:

  1. i love them so much, they are a blast. although chloe doesnt think it is so great now that they can take the toys back from her when she grabs them. kiss them for me!!!

    ReplyDelete