Sunday, September 27, 2009

9 months old

Today my babies are 9 months old. I dont know where the time went. They are getting so big and going new things all the time.

Today we went to the Giants game in SF. The weather was warm...80*. It made for a crazy morning and a log day but it was fun. It was especially nice to see Craig and Marylou (thanks for the tix guys). The giants won... woo hoo. Ok but really you dont want to hear about that you want to hear about the boys.

Ethan is now pulling up to a full stand. Owen is getting brave and letting go. We have been on tooth watch for awhile now. Every morning I check the boys mouth. I knew they were coming. This morning was no different and still no teeth. While at the game I guess I made a good chew toy because I was being gnawed on. I had to check his mouth because there was something in there. Guess what at exactly 9 months old, at the game the first tooth came through. And who did that tooth belong to you ask.....ETHAN. He finally beat Owen at something. Oh and he has another one that will be in any min. Owen is working on it but not even as close as Ethans second tooth.

This week is a busy one we get the keys to our new place and we move. The boys have their 9 month appointment. Ethan has PT And OT. We are still waiting on insurance to say they will pay for Owen's helmet so we are also waiting for that call. It has been 4 weeks sense he was measured. Oh and we have officially started planing for the boys 1st birthday.

Whew that is a lot. OK I will post new pics after the boys appointment this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment